Re: Non-indexed commands

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 10/04/97

>If a special proc returns zero then the command interpreter keeps
>looking for matches. With stock circle you can have a special
>proc associated with a room, a mob, or an item. What you're looking
>for is essentially a list of special procs you can associate with
>a single player. A linked list or an array of pointers that you
>resize when needed would work nicely. Just modify the char_data
>structure, add a function for adding and removing special procs
>from a character, and edit the special() function.

Actually, the command interpreter looks for a command.  If it's not in
the list, it stops.  What I want is for the ability to have spec_procs
(ANY spec_proc) use commands that are ONLY available to use when you are
in a position to do so, but never show up in the master command list.  I
have no concern about linked list, multiple spec_proc mobs.