New Makefile Errors

From: Yolan (ajacks01@MAIL.COIN.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 10/04/97

Okay. I did as was sugested. I added the tabs in the makefile. That
worked. Now I am getting this error: makefile:20: *** commands commence
before first target.  Stop.  Here is a copy of the section of the
makefile that is having errors:

CFLAGS = @CFLAGS@ $(MYFLAGS) $(PROFILE)

OBJFILES = comm.o act.comm.o act.informative.o act.movement.o act.item.o
\
        act.offensive.o act.other.o act.social.o act.wizard.o ban.o boards.o \
        castle.o class.o config.o constants.o db.o fight.o graph.o handler.o \
        house.o interpreter.o limits.o magic.o mail.o mobact.o modify.o \
        objsave.o olc.o shop.o spec_assign.o spec_procs.o spell_parser.o \
        spells.o utils.o weather.o clan.o random.o redit.o oedit.o zedit.o \
        medit.o sedit.o auction.o color.o @LIBOBJS@

default: .accepted
        $(MAKE) ../bin/circle

Thanks for all your help.