[BUG?] Max objects of same type in game

From: Andrey Fidrya (andrey@ALEX-UA.COM)
Date: 10/05/97

From db.c:

case 'G':                   /* obj_to_char */
  if (!mob) {
    ZONE_ERROR("attempt to give obj to non-existant mob");
    break;
  }
  if (obj_index[ZCMD.arg1].number < ZCMD.arg2) {
^^^^^^^^ If total objects of this type is less than allowed, then load object and set last_cmd to 1.
    obj = read_object(ZCMD.arg1, REAL);
    obj_to_char(obj, mob);
    last_cmd = 1;
  } else
    last_cmd = 0;
^^^^^^^^ If this type of objects arleady maxxed, set last_cmd to 0? :I
  break;

Hmm.. So, in situation like this:
M 0 3024 6 3023         * Guard
O 1 3001 5                 * Give him long sword
O 1 3002 8                 * and shield

If swords are maxxed but shields aren't, the shield will not be loaded?
I think possible solution is: on every 'O' and 'E' command don't touch
the last_cmd variable at all. If it's set to 1 from last succesfully loaded
mobile, it should be set until next one.
But there will be problems with containers... Maybe split last_cmd
variable into two? I.e. last_cmd which displays success of mob loading,
door switching etc and last_cmd_obj which shows info about object

  Andrey (andrey@alex-ua.com)      Kiev, Ukraine, Europe
    aka Zmey//RMUD