STUPID question

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 10/16/97

Hey guys,

Sorry about asking such a lame question, but I am just not seeing it.
It's just a dumb little parsing error, and it's evading me.
I've checked parenthesis, semi-colons, and brackets.  In fact, I went thru
and re-formated the function so I'd see the brackets better (just personal
coding style). I've included the offending line, several before it, and
the one after it.

   if (MOB_FLAGGED(victim, MOB_MEMORY) && !IS_NPC(ch) && (GET_LEVEL(ch) <
      LVL_IMMORT))
      remember(victim, ch);
    }
  }
if (victim->master == ch)
  stop_follower(victim);
if (IS_AFFECTED(ch, AFF_HIDE))
  appear(ch);
if (!(pk_allowed))
  check_killer(ch, victim);
dam = MAX(dam, 0);

        /* energy reflection section */
if ((DAM_TYPE(SINFO.dam_type, DAM_ENERGY)) &&
   (IS_SET(victim->char_specials.saved.const_power, CONST_EREFLECT)))
  {
  dam -= 10;

The offending line is "if ((DAM_TYPE(SINFO.dam_type, DAM_ENERGY)) &&" and
is listed as a parsing error before that line.  If anyone's fresh eye can
find it, much thanks to you.

Someday, I'll actually ask a tough question.

TIA
Salvatore