Re: bpl12 Suggestion (corpse rot)

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 10/17/97

> Here's something that I just thought of for Jeremy to add to his todo list:
>
> When a corpse rots do the following:
> If a mob corpse: extract all the contents of the corpse.
> If a player corpse: Dump all contents to the ground.
Hmm... Why would corpse of a PC rot in a different way? Heck, dead meat is
dead meat... *shrug*

*Scratch* I always believed that the goal on the mud is to make mobs and
players as equal as possible, so that players can have more challenging
mobs and stuff... Maybe I was wrong all the time...

> It's awful annoying to walk into a room and get spammed off by 20 suits
> of leather armor (6 slots * 20 suits = 120 objs.) Of course, obj
> stacking helps this problem, but cleaning up after the corpses is a good
> solution as well.

Shit happens... Create a janitor :P