Weather & Zones?

From: Søren P. Skou (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 10/19/97

Hi all..

Can't remember if this has been up before, and a quick look in the
mailing archives didn't reveal anything.

But here's the line :

As far as I can see it, the weather is the same NO MATTER where you are
on the mud. Pretty strange I would say, since I would presume that the
Mudarea streches over several 100 of miles. But as of right now, I have
no Idea on how to do this. (My brain is a bit empty *muahaha*), or
rather where to start, and where to end?

I see a lot of nice Ideas following this one, Including Control Weather.
Snow in one ZOne, And rain in another.

/Serces