Re: Weather & Zones?

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 10/22/97

>them from the sun. Kind of like an alibino, but 10 times worse. Anyway,
>skin peels of and they scream real loud then in contact with the sun. :)

Wouldn't you?

ObCircle:

Has anyone had ANY problems with setting players attributes while they
are not logged in, after installin the ascii pfile patch?

My set file player <whatever> <value> isn't working, but I don't see
why...
It uses load_char, and save_char, which both work in different
locations...

Thanks,