Re: Mud Cheats Page

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/24/97

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Davies, Nathan wrote:

>Wouldn't this also mean that if you lost link, but the mud didn't know
>you lost it, which has happened to me on some muds, that you couldn't
>log back in until your char idled out...which for certain imm levels is
>never.

In current CircleMUD you'll disconnect the other person currently on.

You take over your own body, already in use!
[ Azalin has re-logged in ... disconnecting old socket. ]
500H 1M 82V >
[ Losing descriptor without char. ]
500H 1M 82V >

and

This body has been usurped!

Multiple login detected -- disconnecting.
Connection closed by foreign host.