Mud Cheats Page

From: R. E. Paret (rparet@DARKRUNE.GURU.ORG)
Date: 10/23/97

For those interested the Mud Cheats Page is at:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/8024/index.html

I obviously have no involvement with it, but I do think its a good idea to
go and visit, since it can only help you as a sysadmin.  Which would you
prefer, for the bugs to be there and have only certain people (read: not
you)know about them, or have everyone know about them?

-R

R.E. Paret
Dark Pawns: pawns.guru.org 4000
http://pawns.guru.org/pawns

P.S. A lot of these "cheats" aren't cheats at all, but just mean stuff you
can do with the mud (like ordering the cityguards to hide in the smurf
village)