Re: Mud Cheats Page

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 10/24/97

Gee, thanks for duplicating my point George.  His fix is what I was
disputing for that reason.  His fix checks to see if the player of the
same name is already on, but occasionally you'll lose link and the mud
will still see you linked.  Then with his fix, you wouldn't be able to
log back in until your char idles out, which for an imp is never.