[ADVICE] finding code problems.

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 10/26/97

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, Søren P. Skou wrote:

> John Evans wrote:
> >                         /* remove the affection */
> >                         REMOVE_BIT(world[(int)raff->room].room_affections,
> >                                 raff->affection);
> >                         REMOVE_FROM_LIST(raff, raff_list, next)
> >                         free(raff);
> > Notice the comment "remove the affection"?
> > Those three lines are probably what you are looking for. :)
> *DUH* Like I said, I overlooked the obvious.. :)  Thanks, it's like when
> you've looked at the code approx. 100 hours or so, then you *can't* see
> where you're supposed to look :) *bow* Thanks for the look at the code..

When I'm in a situation where I just can't find the code that I'm looking
for it's because I'm usually looking to hard. What I'll do is note what
I'm looking for or trying to do and then walk away for several hours. You
know. Watch a movie, take a nap, play with my ferrets, etc.

A couple hours away from the keyboard and my brain is (usually) refreshed
and ready for more cryptic confusing code to be crunched.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.