Re: Mob fleeing

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 10/28/97

I know what you mean about it being nutz. but since I was planing on
implementing this call throughout the skill code i created this macro:

#define CHECK_WAIT(ch)  ((!IS_NPC(ch))? \
                           (((ch)->desc) ? ((ch)->desc->wait > 1) : 0 ):\
                           (GET_MOB_WAIT(ch)>0))

I know it looks nasty and icky, but do you see anything wrong but a bad code
style?
--Angus