[CODE] [WIN95] Unix utilities for windows95/NT

From: Sean Butler (sbutler@DEVEAST.COM)
Date: 10/29/97

I found an interesting site on the web that offers UNIX commands
for your win95/NT box.  Here is a brief list of what you get.

grep, ls, cat, diff, cmp, cp, rm, df, du, nl, env, setenv, od

and a very interesting utility called stderr.  It redirects output from
stderr stdout.  Very useful for those of you that can't read the mud's
logs.

There are many more utilities that I didn't list, if you would like to
download an eval copy of this program go to:

http://www.unixdos.com

This is not an ad, this is just something I thought might help the unix
deficient.

--Sean Butler