Re: [CODE] [WIN95] Unix utilities for windows95/NT

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 10/30/97

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/

Basically the entire GNU project ported to win32.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

            Please, please, provide me with my daily helping of
               preposterous and pretentious platitudes, waiter.