Re: [CODE RELEASE] Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 12

From: R. E. Paret (rparet@DARKRUNE.GURU.ORG)
Date: 10/29/97

One thing I didn't notice you mention, so I thought I'd ask.  Is there a
diff available for patching stock bpl11 to bpl12? Not like I would use it
for that purpose, but just to see what you did to the code, and hopefully
pull out some new stuff I can use on my mud (the part about enhanced
connection handling sounds extremely tempting). Anyhow, just asking for
the record.

Thanks.

-R

R. E. Paret