Re: Security danger when using OLC

From: Soren P. Skou (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 11/03/97

Hi there..
[Major Snip]

> I dont know if this danger is known already, but I hope this post
> will prevent similar acts on your MUDs.
Actually.. this one is pretty easy overcomed.. Currently I don't have
Race/Level/Class affections, but I'm going to put them in sooner or
later, but I've thought about it and will code it so that you are
forced to do an ADVANCE to get to the point of IMP-status. Or
rather.. make the affection *NEVER* go higher than
LVL_IMMORTAL - 1 (This way you never get Affection_level to go
higher than The highest mortal level) ..

Just my thoughts..

/Serces