Re: Comments on pl12?

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 11/04/97

> Also I'm particularly interested in hearing reports about the new
> Amiga support, if anyone has an Amiga.  Plus, it would be nice to know
> that the OS/2 and Win 95/NT support didn't break. :-)
>
> -je

On WinNT workstaion ver 4.0 :
 I tried to run configure under bash using cygnus gnu-win32 beta 18
just to see if it would go.  Not being an expert on these matters, as
I just followed the instructions posted on the list to do this some
while ago. It works fine on pl11, but bombs out near the end asking
for /bin/sh under pl12.  I tried putting a copy of sh.exe in all the
places I thought the script was looking for it but to no avail.
 It would be nice to see what conf.h is thrown out is all, so I could
perhaps get comm.c compiled :)  At the moment I am manually upgrading
all the juicy bits, apart from the main man (comm.c)  :(

 Andy