Re: [WIN95] In place of autorun?

From: Andrew Evans (Andrew_Evans@JBA.CO.UK)
Date: 11/04/97

>For all of us Win95 users (god help us). I was curious what the win95
users
>use in place of the autorun script. In other words, what's out there that
>does the same thing and works with this OS?  Feedback is great, it'll help
>decide if it's worth it to write something to do this job. While I
>currently use a batch file, it still doesn't compare to the original
script.
I wrote meself a l'il program in VB that launches my MUD via the batch file
and then makes a check on it, at predetermined intervals, to see if its
still
running.  Should it have crashed, the program will reboot the MUD (by
recalling the batch file).  If you want something like this I'll give you a
copy of
mine, if you cannae write one yerself.

Dunno if there is a better way of doing this, but I too would be interested
here what other people are doing under Win 95.

Cheers

Andy