[WIN95] In place of autorun?

From: Lee Camden (leebo@ACCESSUS.NET)
Date: 11/04/97

For all of us Win95 users (god help us). I was curious what the win95 users
use in place of the autorun script. In other words, what's out there that
does the same thing and works with this OS?  Feedback is great, it'll help
decide if it's worth it to write something to do this job. While I
currently use a batch file, it still doesn't compare to the original script.

I also agree with rasdan's last port, some good ideas there.

                                Lee Camden - Leebo