Re: [WIN95] In place of autorun?

From: Matt Houston (chrono@S-LINK.DE)
Date: 11/04/97

A few months ago i wrote one that did just about eveyrthing the Unix script
did.. it sorted the syslog, did all the functions (die, pause, whatever),
and you could use it to bootup on different ports.  If you are interested
email me, Ill have to dig for it.

Matt Houston

PS If someone wants it to put on their site plz email me, I have nowhere to
put it myself