Re: manholes (was: RE: Hacker MUDSTEALER ALERT)

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 11/04/97

> man hole covers... sewers... ObCircle:
> Anybody else think the sewer area could stand a re-write
> and/or re-calibration.
It's one of those things that I've kept meaning to re-write over the
years, to the point where on the mud I run (*really* shameless plug:
VieMud, viemud.org 4000), we just removed them.  Mostly because I got
sick of trying to rewrite them.

> I know I almost never explored the sewers as a player, and I suspect it
> is one of the most underused areas in the mud.
It's a really neat area actually (from a player point of view).  The big
problem is that it is difficult to get into them, and equally hard to
remember the path out.  I remember discovering them when I first began
mudding and finding them *really* interesting.  But then again, everything
is magical the first time you play.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.