Re: [Off-topic] Just a follow-up to the swapping thing...

From: Midnight Man (Robert.Kowalewski@RZ.RUHR-UNI-BOCHUM.DE)
Date: 11/05/97

j f chaos wrote:

> Some of the stock areas aren't all that bad, but I usually get tired of
> logging on to a mud and seeing the same old areas. It shows a lack of
> creativity in most cases.

Not really.. I rather think, that Midgaard (for example) is a nice
thing, so whoever switches MUDs, and plays on a different Circle, feels
already at home, when entering Midgaard, it sure helps a lot to know
where to get the essentail stuff. Except for Midgaard, well, everyhing
is a matter of creativity, upon that I could agree.

RK