Re: Am I alone...?

From: Soren P. Skou (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 11/06/97

On  6 Nov 97 at 10:20, Nathan Ridley wrote:

> Am I the only one who doesn't like OLC? I like to be able to keep
> track of the world, where everything is and what has currently been
> made. If OLC is in, anyone at IMM status and higher goes haywire
> making stuff and i completely lose track of everything...
Que?!?!? I don't get this.. you have OLC Permissions to work with,
Unless I'm totally nuts. I only got one complaint from my gods.. 'How
come I only have one Zone to Edit, what am I todo, I want to start a
new zone, but still build on the old one' .. So I did what was
nessecary and put in an Array of OLC-Zones instead, that one is VERY
easy to do. Only needs to redo the playerfile a bit. but that should
be no problem.

You still have pretty good control over what they do. Immorts and
Higher doesn't *JUST* have access to OLC..

/Serces