Re: Am I alone...? [OLC Promo]

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 11/06/97

This is worth a flame...but I'm not that harsh.

If your having problems controlling things, don't let everyone
build...or set up strict guidelines, etc...

Olc's MAIN use IMHO is to make building easier.  Building a text file,
with a bunch of numbers, letters, bitvectors is not fun at all.  Olc
takes most of that away and gives a somewhat automated approach.

If you don't like the olc the way it is, change it.  If you don't like
your gods going around building anything they want, changet that.

Btw...don't confuse me and this other Nathan...