Re: Am I alone...?

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 11/06/97

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Nathan Ridley wrote:

> Am I the only one who doesn't like OLC?

        I don't know.

> I like to be able to keep track of
> the world, where everything is and what has currently been made. If OLC is
> in, anyone at IMM status and higher goes haywire making stuff and i
> completely lose track of everything...

        I would suggest making a strict policy against this. OLC is great
if you have an IMM staff that knows exactly what you want in your world
and have no problems staying on that track.
        We don't connect any zones until one of the designated IMMs goes
over it, making corrections to mob stats, items etc. Seems to work Ok.

                                                Ryan