Re: [QUESTION] Saving throws

From: Crimson Towers (ctowers@RAGE.TELMARON.COM)
Date: 11/07/97

         So, I did some checking, and found that all new chars had all
  0s for saving throws. Would the above reason be why? having 50 levels
  but only 40 in the saving throw table? and if so, why does it compile?

                                         Ryan

*SLASHOLA!!*

Saving throws MUST have the same amount of slots as you have levels, sure
the mud will compile, it will just assume that anything past 40th level is
whatever the heck it thinks it wants to put there in your case 0s heheheh.
Anyhow, your doing well and answering your own questions, hehehehe, I've
always thought of circlemud as the ultimate puzzle for coders, because it
seems that it likes to do things that are programmed logically (well most
coders use logical coding heheh) and then Viola!!! it spits an illogical
bit of a twist into your face hehehehehe.

Cryptster / Cryptkeeper