Generic OLC Update

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/09/97

1) add_room (104 lines)
This function now works fine and also makes sure the room it is supposed to
add does not exist.  I've split OasisOLC's redit_save_internally() (153
lines) to use this function for adding the room.  The only other required
code in that function being to update anything currently in other OLC edits
and to add to the save list.

As I remember, Obuild uses a system of 100 extra spaces in the MUD and
allocates more as required.  Would you be interested in using a dynamic
add_xxx() functions Sammy?  I'd also be making save_xxx() functions to
write them to disk.

Main goals in this project are:
1) OasisOLC and Obuild co-existing with common database routines.
2) No breakage of either OLC if the world format changes.
3) Less chances for bugs in general tested function.
4) ElsonOLC could also exist alongside the other two OLC systems.
5) Abstraction. :)
6) A common, well-documented online creation programming interface.

Everything else in the code is geared toward building upon it with your own
creations, so lets do the same for the OLC systems.

I made up the name ElsonOLC while I was typing, I have no idea what Jeremy
calls his system besides dangerous. (ie: "PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,
DON'T TRY TO USE THIS YET!!!") :)