Re: POLYMORPH

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 11/10/97

>Sent:  Saturday, November 08, 1997 12:55 AM
>To:    CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca
>Subject:       Re:  POLYMORPH
>
>> of course, this'll require either 1) a slight change to the spell_parser
>> to also send a text field, or 2) sending the mob created as one of the
>> char_data structures(not feasible in my mind), or 3) making it a skill,
>> which would solve both problems :-P  (of course i wanna get the spell thing
>> working first)

Actually, the arcportal stuff on the ftp site modified
mag_manual to accept a text field as an argument.
I've used it for a 'control weather' spell, and it
could similarly be used for polymorph.
very handy, really - I'd even suggest its inclusion in
any of the upcoming beta releases (Jeremy - hint, hint :)