Re: [HELP] [ODDITY] A strange pid running along with circle & autorun..

From: Rich Chiavaroli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 11/11/97

My guess would be that these are other occurances of
autorun that are running. I've had this happen before..
could be from alot of different things..
Usualy from typing autorun or nohup autorun&
while it's already running. The port is in use
so it goes to sleep and tries again in a minute.
I don't really have an answer as to what caused
it but those were actually different images of
autorun in 'sleep' mode.