Re: [code]

From: Crimson Towers (ctowers@RAGE.TELMARON.COM)
Date: 11/11/97

It's not a stupid answer as there are no stupid answers, nor was it meant
to be anything less than helpful, my ratios are just that, they're mine
and until I officially open up the mud for good, I'm not willing to give
them out, once open I'll make our additions available on our website.

|Cryptkeeper: ctowers.telmaron.com 4000         |
|email      : ctowers@telmaron.com              |
|----'-{@    Crimson Towers MUD Imp     @}-,----|