[OFF-TOPIC] Grep question

From: Mark Dickey (mark@BESTWEB.NET)
Date: 11/17/97

Since you are talking about grep, I figure that most people here are
familiar with it.  So, what is the option to search in ASCII files only,
not lookin gin binary?

I know there is an option, i used to use it, but I can't remember what it
is.  I have looked though all of the docs that FreeBSD has, including the
man pages, but I can't find it.

Is it not there and am I going crazy?

Thanks,

Mark Dickey