Re: Social Editor

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 11/18/97

At 05:41 PM 11/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>What you'll basically need to do is make the structure somewhat like this:
>add_guild()
>remove_guild()
>add_guild_member()
>remove_guild_member()
>etc

Ok, thinking of the different basic functions, I have made the list out to
include:

add_guild, remove_guild, save_guild, join_to_guild, remove_from_guild,
send_to_guild, get_guild_name, is_char_in_guild

Can anyone think of any other basic functions that I forgot?

Started looking through the code again and realized why noone really uses
it besides me. It truly is horrible. But it works, unlike before, which is
why I use it...

New code will be ever so much cleaner and efficient.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004