obuild, easy-color,

From: Anthony J rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 11/18/97

Ok i figured out a little something. If you imp obuild first easy-color
doesnt work :) . I kept getting that ld: blah blah blah  . So
i was able to kill the script autorun ,and then thought about it, and well
i took out easy-color and then ran make, the i autoran and was able to get
on the mud, no problems, except for the boards :P

  I even decide to try the multi_hit code which i am having problems in. I
got past class.c ,but now having problems with fight.c my parsing is
messed up .Nothing big.
 ok well here is my question, Could I rm screen.h and mv color.c screen.h
to have color in mud? and just #include screen.h to files i want color in?