Re: Snippet Site

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 11/20/97

> Anyone know as to when Alex may have time to update his Snippets site?

Soon I'm hoping.  I have 5-10 more snippets of code to add, and that's
*after* my mailbox got accidentally dumped last monday morning.  (Prolly
lost another 5-10 snippets, in addition to *lots* of other important
pieces of mail.  Doh!)

In essence, with work (full time job... ie 40 hr weeks), a class with
essays and tutorials and lots of readings (history.  whee!), a new gf,
a radio show, and every other committment I have (like my own mud, buh!),
I haven't had much time at all to do much Circle related other than
"supervise" the list and make sure that the right FAQ is sitting in the
right places.

So, like I said, I'm hoping for sooner rather than later.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.