Re: adding new levels gone off topic, and onto flaming

From: Mark Dickey (mark@BESTWEB.NET)
Date: 11/20/97

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Edward Glamkowski wrote:

> I want to say there is something funky about the death of a demi-lich,
> but can't remember what (or maybe I am mis-remembering and nothing
> special happens with them :P )

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but for some reason I'm
remembering that they take teh form of whoever killed them, and then the
others sorta track the killer down.

Now I remember this from somewhere, and I think a good example would be
that any other mob of that type saw the dead mob, they would have that
player in memory and auto attack them.  Maybe even get a bonus or
something in battle.

Hmmm......I'll have to think about this, seems pretty cool.

Mark Dickey