Newbie help

From: Mark Drozd (Mierkos@WORLDNET.ATT.NET)
Date: 11/21/97

First of all I'd like to say hi to everyone on the list.  My mud's been
running for 'bout 2 months now.  I have a problem that I could use some
help with.  My build port has crashed and I can't get it to run.  This
happens quite frequently, but my coder usually takes care of it...now for
the problem...my coder has not been on in like 1 and 1/2 weeks.  This is
some serious downtime for my mud and I'm starting to get anxious bout
losing some builders.  I'd like to take a shot at fixing whatever problem
is causing the mud to not boot..I've looked at the syslog.CRASH and it
appears it is a  mob doing the dirty deed, but I don't know how to narrow
it down further.  If anyone wants to take time to help me find/fix this
problem I'd appreciate it...I stress I'm not a coder, just the head
builder, though I do have some familiarity with c coding and know my way
around the shell account.  This is probobly a very simple problem that I
cannot find in my ignorance...If you'd like to help, drop me an email at
mierkos@worldnet.att.net

Thanks in advance,
Mark