Re: Newbie help

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/21/97

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Mark Drozd wrote:

>around the shell account.  This is probobly a very simple problem that I
>cannot find in my ignorance...If you'd like to help, drop me an email at
>mierkos@worldnet.att.net

To do so we need: GDB output and code to look at.

Instead of running the MUD normally, do:
gdb bin/circle
run

Then play with the MUD as usual.  When it crashes, go back to the GDB
screen where you ran it and type 'bt' followed by 'list' and then mail the
results of that to the mailing list.  That will show us what line crashed,
where it came from, and what the lines of code were.