Re: adding new levels

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 11/22/97

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Anthony J rye wrote:

> > Oh, shut-up.  I mean really, we all feel sorry for any unenviable
> i am not asking for people to feel sorry for me. All i am saying is every
> one once was a newbie coder at one time or another, no i really didnt know
> whole lot about coding ,but i was starting to kinda get the hang of it and
> understand it. I would explain more, but i am sure no one wants to here
> about it. The point is dan i am trying to learn and no matter if its you
> or the President of the U.S trying to stop me (by flame i mean) I will
> Learn the C coding.
>  Ya i admit i would like some help, but i dont want people telling me how
> to do it! i am sure when everyone started out they wanted help as well.
> There is nothing wrong with that (wanting Help to try to understand C).
>  I am not asking for pitty ,i am not asking for simpathy, i am asking not
> to down me becuase i am trying to understand.

 Ok, now I've had it... This is really going too far... Did you actually
read Daniel's letter? it seems that you didn't...

 Nobody here is trying to prevent you from learning C!

In fact I bet that most of the people would REALLY like that you would
learn at least something, before asking such questions, that are strictly
coding oriented and not Circle oriented.

Just go and learn somewhere else, not here, like Daniel said, this is NOT
the place to learn C coding!

 Once more:
  I'm very glad, that you wish to learn more, but please, for christsake,
don't do it here! There are other resources on the net where people will
be willing to help, I'm sure of that. Go there!

*wheeze*

David!