adding race, class to hit

From: Blue Lang (blue@CALICO.GATOR.NET)
Date: 11/23/97

Can anyone recommend a quick place to add race and class to the list of
keywords you can use to attack a player? I've mucked about in
handler.h: get_char_room_vis, but don't want to have to change that
prototype and then change it everywhere it shows up..

Rebirth MUMEishly only shows you the race and affiliation of non aligned
pc's.

An ++Anarchist++ Clone is standing here.

>k anarc
 They aren't here.
>k clone
 They aren't here.

I'm sure i can take the long way around, but i'm curious if anyone has
done this and knows a shortcut.

Thanks!

Blue,
Rebirth MUD