Re: [code] adding levels/hitpoints

From: bruce (joshcrawford@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 12/04/97

(unequipped) @ level
> 30-45.   WHat I needed to know was is there a way to increase those
somewhere
> the code<??> and if so, how to do it??

What do you call a general human? That sounds alright for a Mage, any
other class it could just be some really bad dice rolls, but I'm
guessing that you've changed the advance_level() funtion.

==
<-- I apologize for any formatting problems as -->
<-- I am stuck using Yahoo! mail at the moment -->
<-- bruce - bruce@audiophile.com               -->
<-- http://www.AudioPhile.com/bruce            -->