Re: [IDEA] Saving full player's log

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 12/08/97

I was just talking to my other imp about this yesterday...this might not
be the best idea, but then again, it could be the best idea...in
process_output, where it checks for if the player is being snooped, but
another check for a flag or something, and add the function call that
records this to a file.  This would log everything that player sees to a
file.  Similiarily, process_input or the like would be useful for what
they typed...