Some comments...

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 12/09/97

From your sometimes friendly list admin...

Over the past few days, I've noticed a rather spurious amount of amount
of quoting.  Far too much.  If you are going to send a 1-line message,
please don't quote 30 lines to do so.  There is more than one culprit
at this out there, in fact, I can think of four offhand.

Another thing, off topic is nice... off the list.  Discussion of the
practices of the FBI has no place on this list.  Please use private
email.  That's what it is there for.

Third, read the FAQ.  There seems to be quite a large number of you that
haven't bothered, and yet you put yourselves on high horses all the same.
It's pathetic.  If you read the FAQ and see something wrong or missing,
tell me what is wrong and what is missing (and how to fix it), and I'll
add it in.

That's all for now.  There's a quiz on Monday on this.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.