Re: [IDEA] Saving full player's log gone absurdly off topic 3787@sps43.candu.aecl.ca>

From: Sean Butler (sbutler@DEVEAST.COM)
Date: 12/09/97

At 10:22 AM 12/8/97 -0500, Davies, Nathan wrote:
>oh gawd, don't even try to get into a political war when you know
>nothing of politics...or communism...Communism is actually pretty
>cule..when your not brainwashed by your government to think it's bad
>because it's different :)

Um yeah, Marxism is kinda neat, but show me a single example of a
communist society that worked.  I always liked the idea of
communism, but there is this overriding flaw: incentive.  Find
an example of communism that doesnt have this flaw and you will
most likely find a utopia. :-)  But, until that one is discovered,
communism just hasn't seemed to work, and I am glad that I do not
live in a communist state. :-)

--Sean

----

     /'''''''''''''''''\'\       The final aspiration of all coders?
    | /* Sean Butler */ | |      Sean Butler
    |                   | |      Coder for finality.com 4000
    |      exit(0);     | |      xin@finality.com