Re: FAQ Updated...

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 12/09/97

At 11:04 AM 12/9/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I added two new questions to the FAQ this morning. 4.17 and 4.18.
>
>Go read.  Enjoy.  Criticize.  Correct.  Add-to.
>
>F.
>--
>Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.

Thank you Alex. +=) Does it sound like a good idea to add onto the gdb part
that you have on the FAQ about autogdb'ing? I realize there is something
around on the Snippets/FTP site, not too sure which but most of what I
originally learned about GDB was off of the FAQ (*some of us _do_ read it
and skip over some of the stupid questions ahead of time*). Also would
someone like to design a generic crontab script to check if autorun was
running and if not, restart it? I have one but it's still in development,
as an aside, anyone who's familiar with crontab would be greatly
appreciated in helping me track down a little oddity that arose with my
script. Personal email preferably then I'll send to the list. =)

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004