Re: ASCII data files

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 12/10/97

>        What are the cons?  Security? Possibly game speed whiel OLC is
>going on?

Well, some cons are that it would be a pain to code.  <grin>  Although
personally, I think it would look better.  Also, if you switch to an OS
that doesn't have CRYPT and that last one did, you are SOL for anything
encrypted.  Which brings me to my next point, security.  That can be
overcome by CRYPT, but as stated before, that can also be foiled by
non-CRYPT OS's.  As to game speed, it should be the same, as you are only
writing, not reading.  If you read while using OLC, then that one is up
to you.