Re: To: Sam

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 12/11/97

> Sammy,
>
> Do you think you could remake the p-files patch for bpl12?

Do you think you could get rid of your "a very long signature file"? Or
maybe you should even read the FAQ of the list... I think it says
something about signatures being longer than 5 lines...

ObCircle:
People talking about ASCII pfiles... I think it is like this, more or less
many of us here are already running or at least trying to (like me) put
together a mud that would be running someday then... Of course all these
muds are heavily modified (more or less *grin* I think that getting
the code, throwing in few patches doesn't make it heavily modified) Circle
bpl11 or maybe bpl8 or bpl9 who knows... and whoever wanted to have ascii
pfiles already has them... So what's the difference? :) How many of you
people actually got the bpl12 and installed it and you're now running it?
*scratch* Well I didn't even transferred the code... I will when I have
time and then take a look at the changes and if I find something that is
suitable for me, I will put it in my code... At least I think this is how
it should be done... :) However, I might be wrong...

David!