Re: To: Sam

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 12/11/97

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Demond LaZaro wrote:

> Do you think you could remake the p-files patch for bpl12?

Nope not likely.  It's easy enough to convert by hand that it's not
something I would consider doing.

However, I have been thinking about updating the code, to remove the
unneccessary save-file structs (char_file_u, etc), include an automated
pfile cleaner, and maybe some other improvements.  If I do this, it'll be
a patch for bpl12 or whatever is current.  I don't have any time frame in
mind for this.

Sam