Re: Development Style

From: Sean Butler (sbutler@DEVEAST.COM)
Date: 12/16/97

At 11:12 AM 12/16/97 -0600, Chris Jacobson wrote:
...Much bragging deleted :-P
>So, what styles of development are being used out there?
>
>- Chris Jacobson

I have emacs, ncftp, secure shell to mud server, and a bash open
on local machine. Write the code, upload it in ncftp, compile it
remotely.

I do this because my home computer is a pentium, but the mud
computer is an alpha (much faster at compiling).  Also it makes
editing much faster if the net is at all lagged.

--Sean
----

     /'''''''''''''''''\'\       The final aspiration of all coders?
    | /* Sean Butler */ | |      Sean Butler
    |                   | |      Coder for finality.com 4000
    |      exit(0);     | |      xin@finality.com