Compile under UNIX?!?

From: Jeff Almeida (jalmeida@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 12/16/97

I REALLY hate to be asking such a vauge question, so flame away, if you
must...

I have been working on Circle code for about 8 months off and on, using
Windows95 and MSVC++ 5.0.  I have made a lot of changes and able to compile
and run the mud just fine.

Now that I am trying to get it to run on the Unix server, I am having pages
of compile errors.  I did replace the conf.h and the sysdef.h with the
original ones that are created witht he stock Circle.

Here are the first few lines, after this is a BUNCH of errors in comm.c and
a few errors in olc.h, telnet.h, db.h, house.h, handler.h, utils.h, comm.h,
etc.  I didnt include them all since I didnt think everyone wanted the list
in thier mailboxes.  Anyone have any ideas???  Thanks in advance!

make ../bin/circle
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/delst/devel/src'
gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  comm.c
In file included from comm.c:14:
sysdep.h:199: conflicting types for `srandom'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:208: previous declaration of `srandom'
sysdep.h:200: conflicting types for `random'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:206: previous declaration of `random'
In file included from comm.c:28:
screen.h:27: parse error before `('
In file included from comm.c:29:
structs.h:551: parse error before `sbyte'
structs.h:551: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
structs.h:561: field `affected' has incomplete type
structs.h:592: field `affected' has incomplete type
structs.h:642: stray '\' in program
structs.h:700: parse error before `sbyte'
structs.h:700: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
structs.h:701: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
structs.h:702: parse error before `wis'
structs.h:702: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
structs.h:703: parse error before `dex'