Levels

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/17/97

Ok i know this has been covered, but i am having something really wierd
going on.
 I add up to 52 levels from stocks 34 (was messing around with stock mud)
and at first i add the levels to the mage class, but forgot to add it into
the god levels, well that seem to fix my element array excess, so i went
ahead to add it to the other classes (same amount) and i got no compile
errors. I did the arrays for both thaco and titles, i made sure that there
was the exact amount i needed. When i went to logon after i did a pwipe, i
get to the point of selecting a class and the mud crashes. I looked in the
syslog.CRASH file and no errors reported in there. i checked the bin
directory and no core dump?????
 anyone have any ideas to what i may have done wrong?